You came to the right place to get your downloadable examples Mj Callaway shared in Bounce-Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher so that you can become more resilient and you can Bounce-Up™.
- In Chapter 4, Mj Callaway shared how she created her Power Team, which was another Game Changer for her in her pursuit of resilience and Bouncing-Up™. This Power Team worksheet will help you build your Power Team.
- In Bounce-Up™ Chapter 5, you walked through the Super-Size-You Activity to find your Super-Size-You Powers, recognizing your resilient strengths. Your Super-Size-You exercise contains your Power Words, too. Download the Super-Size-You activity here so that every day is a Bounce-Up™ day.
- In Chapter 5, one of the Game-Changers was Word Collage. When you put your Power Words into a word collage, you know you can outpower adversity, boost resilience, and become unshakable. Here’s Mj’s example.
I can’t think of anyone more qualified to write this book than Mj Callaway, who lives and breathes how to bounce-up from setbacks.
- Mj shares strategies to keep a positive outlook during the Work from Home - Better! interview with Clare Kumar. Click here to listen.
- Hear how to Bounce-Up™ from adversity with Mj Callaway and John Polish of the Unstuck and Happy Podcast. Click here to listen.
- Mj Callaway shares strategies to Bounce-Up™ with Rob Oliver, host of Learning from Smart People. Click here to listen.
- During the podcast interview with Synergy Mindset Coach Gina Johnson in Canada, Mj shares her fearless faith mindset with the audience. Click here to listen.
- Sales Productivity Expert Shannon J. Gregg and Andrew Duncan of Cloud Adoption Services review Bounce Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ―Nelson Mandela Should we play the lottery today? Bounce-Up Chronicles hits Issue 55 today, and it’s 5-5. A lot of fives happening today. It could be our lucky day. Have you been stuck or reached a plateau when trying to...
Have you ever imagined running 26 miles in a matter of hours? Or maybe you have accomplished this impressive feat. Over the weekend, I watched my son Josh finish his first marathon, the Gettysburg North-South Marathon. Before the race started, you could feel the...
This week wrapped up the "Twenty Won in 21" project that I started in February. Imagine scheduling and recording 21 women in a two-week timeframe and trying to fit in these interviews around everyone’s schedule. Did I say they were running businesses or non-profits in...
We did it together! We hit Bounce-Up Chronicles Issue #52 today. Here’s a BIG THANK YOU for your support. We’re sharing a countdown with the Top Three newsletters that we received the most positive comments and TWO Giveaways to celebrate! In next week’s newsletter,...
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself with expressing gratitude? Over the past few weeks, I’ve been on both sides of gratitude, feeling grateful for someone’s actions and sensing someone’s lack of appreciation. Before the pandemic hit, I started the...