You came to the right place to get your downloadable examples Mj Callaway shared in Bounce-Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher so that you can become more resilient and you can Bounce-Up™.
- In Chapter 4, Mj Callaway shared how she created her Power Team, which was another Game Changer for her in her pursuit of resilience and Bouncing-Up™. This Power Team worksheet will help you build your Power Team.
- In Bounce-Up™ Chapter 5, you walked through the Super-Size-You Activity to find your Super-Size-You Powers, recognizing your resilient strengths. Your Super-Size-You exercise contains your Power Words, too. Download the Super-Size-You activity here so that every day is a Bounce-Up™ day.
- In Chapter 5, one of the Game-Changers was Word Collage. When you put your Power Words into a word collage, you know you can outpower adversity, boost resilience, and become unshakable. Here’s Mj’s example.
I can’t think of anyone more qualified to write this book than Mj Callaway, who lives and breathes how to bounce-up from setbacks.
- Mj shares strategies to keep a positive outlook during the Work from Home - Better! interview with Clare Kumar. Click here to listen.
- Hear how to Bounce-Up™ from adversity with Mj Callaway and John Polish of the Unstuck and Happy Podcast. Click here to listen.
- Mj Callaway shares strategies to Bounce-Up™ with Rob Oliver, host of Learning from Smart People. Click here to listen.
- During the podcast interview with Synergy Mindset Coach Gina Johnson in Canada, Mj shares her fearless faith mindset with the audience. Click here to listen.
- Sales Productivity Expert Shannon J. Gregg and Andrew Duncan of Cloud Adoption Services review Bounce Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” - William Arthur Ward During this month of thankfulness, we are extremely grateful for your support with Bounce-Up Chronicles. Thank you for your wonderful comments and topic...
“Emotions can get in the way or get you on the way” - Mavis Mazhura Have you read a social post that brought a smile because you knew somewhere along the way you had a part in making someone’s goal come true? Over the weekend, one of my former private clients, a young...
“The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” - Mike Murdock Have you ever thought about the difference between “start over,” “fresh start," and “jumpstart”? A few days ago, a talented colleague who had his best year in 2019 called. “I’m getting...
“The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo.” - Bob Iger Like many companies, Lisa Ryan’s Grategy™ speaking business came to a screeching halt by the end of March 2020. Without in-person conferences being held, there wasn’t a need for keynote...
“Courage is like love: it must have hope for nourishment” - Napoleon Bonaparte During my seven-hour treatments, I focused on work, with the support of my "Magic Wand (treatment) team"We’re in the last week of what has been coined “Pinktober.” Four years ago, this...