You came to the right place to get your downloadable examples Mj Callaway shared in Bounce-Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher so that you can become more resilient and you can Bounce-Up™.
- In Chapter 4, Mj Callaway shared how she created her Power Team, which was another Game Changer for her in her pursuit of resilience and Bouncing-Up™. This Power Team worksheet will help you build your Power Team.
- In Bounce-Up™ Chapter 5, you walked through the Super-Size-You Activity to find your Super-Size-You Powers, recognizing your resilient strengths. Your Super-Size-You exercise contains your Power Words, too. Download the Super-Size-You activity here so that every day is a Bounce-Up™ day.
- In Chapter 5, one of the Game-Changers was Word Collage. When you put your Power Words into a word collage, you know you can outpower adversity, boost resilience, and become unshakable. Here’s Mj’s example.
I can’t think of anyone more qualified to write this book than Mj Callaway, who lives and breathes how to bounce-up from setbacks.
- Mj shares strategies to keep a positive outlook during the Work from Home - Better! interview with Clare Kumar. Click here to listen.
- Hear how to Bounce-Up™ from adversity with Mj Callaway and John Polish of the Unstuck and Happy Podcast. Click here to listen.
- Mj Callaway shares strategies to Bounce-Up™ with Rob Oliver, host of Learning from Smart People. Click here to listen.
- During the podcast interview with Synergy Mindset Coach Gina Johnson in Canada, Mj shares her fearless faith mindset with the audience. Click here to listen.
To me, May offers opportunities. Perhaps it’s the longer daylight hours with vibrant flowers blooming—a sign of growth and promise. Or could be May represents gratitude, happiness and celebrations, such as Mother’s Day and prom.
Think back to the excitement you felt as a high school senior. Remember shopping for prom gowns, tuxes, and flowers? Blame me for the sky blue tux my date wore.
As we ride this current disruptive path, business looks different for everyone. People say pivot. How do you pivot? I’d rather think improvise because improvise can create a pivot. What can you do right now with what you have?