You came to the right place to get your downloadable examples Mj Callaway shared in Bounce-Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher so that you can become more resilient and you can Bounce-Up™.
- In Chapter 4, Mj Callaway shared how she created her Power Team, which was another Game Changer for her in her pursuit of resilience and Bouncing-Up™. This Power Team worksheet will help you build your Power Team.
- In Bounce-Up™ Chapter 5, you walked through the Super-Size-You Activity to find your Super-Size-You Powers, recognizing your resilient strengths. Your Super-Size-You exercise contains your Power Words, too. Download the Super-Size-You activity here so that every day is a Bounce-Up™ day.
- In Chapter 5, one of the Game-Changers was Word Collage. When you put your Power Words into a word collage, you know you can outpower adversity, boost resilience, and become unshakable. Here’s Mj’s example.
I can’t think of anyone more qualified to write this book than Mj Callaway, who lives and breathes how to bounce-up from setbacks.
- Mj shares strategies to keep a positive outlook during the Work from Home - Better! interview with Clare Kumar. Click here to listen.
- Hear how to Bounce-Up™ from adversity with Mj Callaway and John Polish of the Unstuck and Happy Podcast. Click here to listen.
- Mj Callaway shares strategies to Bounce-Up™ with Rob Oliver, host of Learning from Smart People. Click here to listen.
- During the podcast interview with Synergy Mindset Coach Gina Johnson in Canada, Mj shares her fearless faith mindset with the audience. Click here to listen.
- Sales Productivity Expert Shannon J. Gregg and Andrew Duncan of Cloud Adoption Services review Bounce Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher
Two weeks ago, a book club invited me as a guest because they were reading my Bounce-Up™ book. After someone asked how to get unstuck, I shared a favorite technique. Use questions to shift from reactive thoughts to solution-oriented results. When we focus on the...
In January, I met Susan Frew via Zoom. I can imagine some of you could be groaning right now. Yes, Zoom can be tiresome and cause Zoom fatigue. Simultaneously, this platform offers an easy and convenient way to meet new people and build strong relationships. During...
Wishing you Irish blessings today and every day! Can you believe it’s been a year since the start of the pandemic’s roller coaster of ups and downs? Did you have high hopes for 2020? I did. After kicking off 2020 with the first two months recovering from surgery...
Over the weekend, one question continued to surface about Chronicles Issue #46. How did Berry Gordy see a repeatable system when others couldn’t? This question initiated some great ideas about the how and had me digging a little deeper into Berry’s story. One tidbit I...
Have you ever watched a television program, and within minutes of the opening scene, your mind shifted from entertainment enjoyment into a business model? As an R&B gal, the music in the documentary Hitsville: The Making of Motown had me clicking on it. The music...