In 2016, I participated in Mj Callaway’s five-week workshop: Rock More Sales. Four years and two positions later, and I am still carrying that purple folder, all the notes, and her book, “Sales Success Roadmap – Your GPS to Boost Your Sales” with me to use as resources. Not only do I adore Mj as a person, I admire her as a businesswoman and a sales professional. I believe a lot of sales trainers and business coaches get a bad rap; and many people do not see the value in having someone from the “outside” train them on what they live and breathe every day. Mj digs in to understand her client’s business and pain points and she creates relatable, useful, real-life solutions.
She is not only a meaningful business connection; she is also someone I trust for advice and suggestions to guide me in making smart choices in my professional career.
- Mj shares strategies to keep a positive outlook during the Work from Home - Better! interview with Clare Kumar. Click here to listen.
- Hear how to Bounce-Up™ from adversity with Mj Callaway and John Polish of the Unstuck and Happy Podcast. Click here to listen.
- Mj Callaway shares strategies to Bounce-Up™ with Rob Oliver, host of Learning from Smart People. Click here to listen.
- During the podcast interview with Synergy Mindset Coach Gina Johnson in Canada, Mj shares her fearless faith mindset with the audience. Click here to listen.
- Sales Productivity Expert Shannon J. Gregg and Andrew Duncan of Cloud Adoption Services review Bounce Up™: Outpower Adversity, Boost Resilience, Rebound Higher